Thank you for booking with Glow & Go
Follow these steps below to ensure your spray tan goes on evenly. This plays a major part in making your tan last.
24-48 hours in advance:
- Shave and exfoliate with an exfoliating mitt. I have these in salon ($10), if you need one! Showering too close to your appointment can cause your tan to lay unevenly.
- Do not arrive to your session with anything on your skin (deoderant, lotion, makeup), all of these things will act as a barrier between your skin and the spray tan solution and you will not achieve your desired result.
- Make sure your hair is up, and off of your neck.
Disposables are available at your appointment, if needed. This includes: hairnets, pasties, disposable bras, disposable underwear.
What to wear:
Wear your hair up and off of your face and neck. I will provide a hair net.
Wear dark, loose fitting clothes like sweatpants, a t-shirt, sandals or slippers.
Yes, your yoga pants are too tight! and jeans are not good either...
If we are expecting rain: wear long sleeves or a jacket + umbrella + closed toed shoes to avoid water spots.
Bring something to sit on in your car if you decide to wear shorts, so you don’t stick to or rub off on your car seats.
If you have a swimsuit you’d like to wear, please bring that or you may opt for no tan-lines and go nude— whatever you’re most comfortable with and provides the desired look you’re going for.
- If you are under 18, please have a parent present.
- Men are not permitted to go nude at Glow & Go, please plan accordingly.
NOTE: Spray tanning should be your last appointment. Please plan accordingly to get your waxing, nails, massage, lashes, hair, etc appointment completed at least the day prior to your spray tan appointment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: I implement a 50% fee for cancellations and rescheduling within 24 hours of scheduled service time.
Clients who are more than 10 minutes late, without contact, will forfeit their appointment and will be charged for the full price of their service.
Clients who do not show up to their appointment will also be charged the full price of their service.
While I understand that things come up, having policies in place help keep my business running smoothly. Cancellations and rescheduling within the 24 hour mark do not allow me time to fill the appointment time. Thank you for understanding!